7.9.07

Well, duh...

I took one of those quizzes about "which city should you live in" based on multiple-choice questions, such as, "What do you put on your rear end before leaving for a party?" and "How did you spend New Years eve?"

My result:



What City Should You Live In?

You should live in Paris. The city of lights will appeal to your appreciation of beauty and romance. You are a lover and a poet by nature, and Paris' sensitive charms will be a perfect match for yours.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Well, duh. I've lived in Paris. For nearly a year, all told (nearly 6 months in 2000, plus two summers in 2001 and 2004).

But really, I should live in Philly right now. Which is quite fortuitous, given that I do!

Yesterday, I spent half an hour sitting in traffic at 6 AM trying to cross the George Washington Bridge into New York City, with 6000 pounds of horses behind us (I cannot tell you how *thrilled* those Percherons were...). Bleh.

This is all just a rambling, roundabout way of saying "Thank you, New York, for reminding me why I'm glad I live in Philadelphia!"

No comments: