16.11.07

Day 16: 13833 words

I'm still way behind, but its another 3300 words or so. If I keep writing 3000 words a day, I'll make the finish line.

I made a lot of progress today by outlining (making outrageously lengthy chapter titles) through the rest of my (general) plot.

Speaking of outrageously lengthy titles, this would be the title of my novel if it appeared in the eighteenth century:

A True Account of the Romance Recently Entered Into At The Circus Located at Twelfth and High Streets, John Bill Ricketts, Esq., Proprietor, Wherein Our Heroine, A Miss Elizabeth C____, Finds Matrimonial Bliss With Mister Jean M'Gowan, After Enduring Arduous and Terrible Trials and a Series of Most Unfortunate Misunderstandings During The Great Yellow Fever Plague Lately Affecting Our Fair City, An Historic Accounting Of Which May Be Currently Found In The Several Booksellers Of Philada.

No comments: